The Federation of Pakistan Chambers of Commerce & Industry
(The apex body representing Country’s Trade, Industry & Service Sectors)
FPCCI HEAD OFFICE, KARACHI
Federation House, Main Clifton, Karachi, Pakistan
Tel: 021-35873691,93-94 Fax: 021-35874332
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Web: www.fpcci.org.pk
FPCCI CAPITAL OFFICE, ISLAMABAD
1st Floor, Chamber House, G-8/1, Aiwan-e-Sanat-o-Tijarat Road, Islamabad
Tel: 051-2251891-93 Fax: 051-2251894, Eml: Islamabad.email@example.com
FPCCI REGIONAL OFFICE, LAHORE
50-A, Tufail Road, Lahore Cantt.
Tel: 042-36670970-71Fax: 042-36670972, Eml: Lahore.firstname.lastname@example.org
FPCCI REGIONAL OFFICE, PESHAWAR
Suite No. 9 & 10, 2nd Floor, Azam Tower, University Road, Peshawar
Tel: 091-5704291-2 Fax: 091-5846259, Eml: email@example.com
FPCCI REGIONAL OFFICE, QUETTA
Bungalow No. 46, Phase 3, Shahbaz Town,
Tel & Fax: 081-2869070, Eml: firstname.lastname@example.org
ROLE OF FPCCI
Since its inception in 1950, the FPCCI has advocated and voiced the collective opinion, concern and aspiration of the private sector and offered helpful advice and solid assistance to the Government in its efforts to promote exports, encourage foreign investment and stimulate economic activity in the country. The FPCCI has its fingers on the pulse of the economy and serves as a bridge between the private sector and the Government.
The FPCCI is playing an active role in presenting problems of trade, industry and environment and safeguarding the interests of the private sector through constant dialogue with the Government.
OFFICE BEARERS FOR THE YEAR 2017
MR. ZUBAIR F. TUFAIL PRESIDENT
MR. AAMER ATA BAJWA SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT
ALHAJJ DHANI BUKHSH MEMON VICE PRESIDENT
HAJI ATA-UR-REHMAN VICE PRESIDENT
MR. IRFAN AHMED SARWANA VICE PRESIDENT
MR. MANZOOR UL HAQ MALIK VICE PRESIDENT
MRS. MASOOMA SIBTAIN VICE PRESIDENT
MIRZA ISHTIAQ BAIG VICE PRESIDENT
MR. RASHEED AHMAD PARACHA VICE PRESIDENT
MIAN SHAUKAT MASUD VICE PRESIDENT
MR. SAJJAD SARWAR VICE PRESIDENT
MR. SAQUIB FAYYAZ MAGOON VICE PRESIDENT
MR. WALI MUHAMMAD VICE PRESIDENT
COMMITTEES / COUNCILS
The activities of FPCCI are conducted through following Committees / Councils:
1. Executive Committee
2. General Body
3. Business Councils
4. Trade & Industry Committees
5. Economic Cooperation Committees
6. Standing Committees
7. Pakistan Shippers Council
8. Pakistan National Committees on CACCI, ECO, SAARC & ICCI.
1. Confederation of Asia Pacific Chambers of Commerce & Industry (CACCI)
2. Islamic Chamber of Commerce & Industry (ICCI)
3. ECO Chamber of Commerce & Industry (ECO CCI)
4. SAARC Chamber of Commerce & Industry (SAARC CCI)
5. D-8 Federation of Chambers of Commerce & Industry (D-8 FCCI)
6. India-Pakistan Chamber of Commerce & Industry (IPCCI)
7. Afghanistan-Pakistan Chamber of Commerce & Industry (APCCI)
FPCCI has under its umbrella, 50 Chambers of Commerce and Industry, 11 Women’s Chambers of Commerce & Industry, 8 Chambers of Small Traders, 5 Joint Chambers of Commerce & Industry, 117 all Pakistan Associations, representing Industry, Trade and Service sectors.
The FPCCI performs a number of export & investment promotional activities and functions, which can be summarized as follows:
1. Sponsoring general and specialized business & investment delegations to foreign countries.
2. Organizing Pakistan’s participation in international fairs & exhibitions.
3. Maintaining constant liaison with Pakistan Diplomatic and Commercial Missions abroad.
4. Exchanging information relating to trade, industry and economy with foreign Chambers and Institutions.
5. Encouraging and infusing competition among leading exporters of the country by giving them Export Awards every year.
6. Mediating in the resolution of commercial disputes between the Pakistani and foreign businessmen.
In order to perform the above functions, there is a Secretariat, which has different Departments and Staff. The Secretariat is headed by the Secretary General and the entire staff in the Head / Regional Offices reports to him.